Anyone? I want to know if I need to do things differently or this is a TeamSite bug that need to be reported...
I have a feeling you may be one of the few people who has attempted to use itemref's (or else nobody else is having problems with them?) - I've never found a need for them in the work I've done so far. That might account for the lack of responses.
Just as a thought - is this DCT defined as "iwov" or "xml" style in the templating.cfg? You seem to be writing the DCT as "xml" style, but it's worth verifying that it is defined as such.Also are you using datacapture5.0.dtd or datacapture6.0.dtd?There appear to be some differences in the way itemref is referenced within the DTDs - though the example seems to conform to the 6.0 DTD which I believe is stricter (in this case, anyway) than the 5.0 DTD - so it should be fine in either case, but ...
I'm attempting to produce a recursive element, whereby a section can have a 'child' with exactly the same structure as the parent - including producing another 'child'. Is there any other way to do it aside from using itemref?