OD 6.1.1 Patch 2Solaris 9MySQL target DBWe are in the process of investigating the conversion of some old Perl code that deploys content to a database in favor of using DataDeploy.Getting the data into the database is much easier then all of the Perl stuff we had to code. However, I am having a hard time trying to make DataDeploy satisfy the following use case.If a user successfully deploys content, previews the site and doesn't like what is out there, I don't want to delete the DCR, but rather roll back the database contents. Without deleting the DCR, I am not sure how I can force DataDeploy to remove what was just added. I screwed around with not using the IWDELTRACKER table, but not sure that is what I want to do either.Is this a product limitation or am I missing something?
Why don't you use editions ?If current updates is not satisfactory then rollback to the previous edition.
Thanks for all the thoughts, but not what I am looking for.Let's say I push something to a preview environment that has a jsp front end and a db backend. If I am just working with content that is not ready to be seen by others, and want to remove the data from the database (without deleting the DCR, rolling back to some other edition, etc.). I just want to keep the preview environment clean.Rollback was the wrong term here. I want to keep the contents of the DCR as they are, just want them removed from the database.