Preview failing due to iwproxy_isapi.dll

Hi Guys

OS windows 2012 R2
Upgraded from 8.2.0.2 to 16.4

After upgrade all the previews even .txt files are failing, Windows application log has these two messages

Could not load all ISAPI filters for site 'TEAMSITESITEPUBPREVIEW'. Therefore site startup aborted.

ISAPI Filter 'D:\iw\TeamSite\lib\iwproxy_isapi.dll' could not be loaded due to a configuration problem. The current configuration only supports loading images built for a x86 processor architecture. The data field contains the error number. To learn more about this issue, including how to troubleshooting this kind of processor architecture mismatch error, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=29349.

of course that MS link is dead.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated. I have opened a case with OpenText but no solution so far. We are also using WebAgent for Single Sign on, not sure if that is causing the issue even though sign on window and loggin into TeamSite is smooth, without any issues.

Thanks
Sandeep

Comments

• I expect you will be waiting for support.

What web server are you using ? I assume that is IIS. IIRC, that DLL is used for SSI proxy. Are you using server side includes ? Can you remove that configuration ?

16.4 is a native 64 bit application, so I do not know why it is complaining that the app is a 32 bit DLL.

Can you check that DLL ? What is the timestamp? Could your old DLL (8.2) still be there ?

• Spencerspins
    edited November 19, 2018 #3

Hi Andy

Thank you, After giving a search for the particular dll I found this line below in the applicationHost.config, after changing the bitness32 to bitness64 preview started working but now we have a new issue of server side includes not working even though SSI has been enabled in the handler mappings for default website and teamsitesitepubpreview

filter name="iwrewrite" path="D:\iw\TeamSite\lib\iwproxy_isapi.dll" preCondition="bitness32"

and web server is IIS

Thanks

• Have to check the manual. There was a configuration change to get that DLL active, I do not remember how that worked on DOS, been on Unix for several years.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs