Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in Page generation.->Error : Status 4
retesh
Hello Everyone,
When I am submitting my dcr for a recently created branch then it gets locked and its html page does not generate in the desired folder.
I have checked templating.cfg, wft_page_generate.cfg, datacapture.cfg, tpl file. Every thing seems to be correct as the same page gets generated in other TS environments.
On investigating the log files I could see Error: Status 4. I am unable to get around this problem on my local environment.
Please help in cracking the meaning of Error: Status 4
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
No idea what Error 4 means.
Open a shell (you do not specify what OS you are on or what rev of TS you are using) and run iwpt_compile from the shell and see if you can generate the file.
There are a number of moving parts in TS and you need to start paring down the list.
Andy
retesh
I am using TS 6.1 sp2 version and working on Windows 2000 platform.
nipper
then open up a dos shell on the server, traverse to the proper location, and run iwpt_compile.ipl.
Here is an example:
iwpt_compile.ipl -pt Y:/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/category/type/presentation/output.tpl -iw_pt-dcr Y:/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/category/type/data/dcr.xml -ofile Y:/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/Content/somefile.html