Hi,I need to simply populate a select list with already existing values(no dynamic value).I am using an Inline Callout for that.But I am not very sure about how the .ipl file should be written.I mean do I simply need to put the xml portion of the code that i need to substitute?Please guide me.Regards,Mav
No Ghoti, I'm not expecting some spoon feeding here.That never has been my intention.I did go through templating guide(page 50)..But if things are not clear( my limitations only) I guess I can seek help here, right
it's about how to write the script.Well,i did mention it's my limitation only...
Please have a look at the attached IPL.I've used a "here document" form of printing, and it's giving me desired output when I run it in a Perl Interpreter.But here it is giving an error like, "Can't find string terminator "EOF" anywhere before EOF at C:/iw-home/iw-perl/userScripts/1_columnLanguage.ipl line 2. "Where am I going wrong ?regards,Mav
that doesn't seem to resolve the problem....
#!c:/w-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exeuse strict;use warnings;print qq(<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes" encoding="UTF-8"?> <substitution> <option label="Chinese" value="zh"/> </substitution>);
Kalra, i did put in the values Regards,Mav
Kalra, i did put in the values Fish, yeah Ive managed to make it work using qq and then a print statement.Problem is showing if i try to use EOF format(which is in the attached file).But same file gives proper output, while run using a perl interpreter.Regards,Mav