Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite installation problem
artor
Hi,
I have TS 6.7.1 on my dev server, I uninstalled TS 6.7.1 and now installing TS 6.5 but I am getting a following error
The following error occurred. The installation will now quit.
==============================================
Dependency and Compatibility Analysis Result:
=============================================
Rejected module "ccwapp" - The module "ccwapp" version 2.0.0.0 requires module
"transformtk", but "transformtk" is not present on the system.
Rejected module "ccwapp" - The module "ccwapp" version 2.0.0.0 requires module
"workflowModelertk", but "workflowModelertk" is not present on the system.
Rejected product "Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0.0" - some required module(s) cannot
be installed on this system.
Solaris 5.8 , if somebody know this problem plz share with me.
Regards,
A
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
artor
It has been resolved as i forgot to uninstall CSF.
A