Hi All, We are using TS6.1 on Solaris 8. We had previously migrated TS from TS 5.5.2 to TS6.1. We are now migrating the store from TS 5.5.2 to TS6.1.The following are the attributes that are not getting migrated properly into the new Iwstore. The list of attributes that are having discrepencies are lised below.--> Modified by attribute--> creator attribute--> Workarea attributeNote: e.g. it is showing Modified by root for DCRs in the new store , where as in the old store its is modified by test_user. Any clues as to why the issue is there . The new and old store are on the same box and we are Using LDAP. RegardsPrem Pratick Kumar
I have a small query from this post, Chicka this is from your post ..wht does it mean if LDAP uid number.. is been shown---Phanie
Hey PhanieI was referring to actual LDAP uids which will be in number format..I have faced this issue. If the binding b/w TS and LDAP goes off then all the file ownership details will be in number format which are basically LDAP UIDs..Have I cleared ur doubt?