Yes, nipper. I needs to parses out HTML tag and fetch the value of HTML Meta tag in the IPL file.Is it possible? As I know, we can parse XML file and fetch value from xml to IPL.e.g. - use TeamSite::XMLparser;my $parser = TeamSite::XMLparser->new();my $rootnode = $parser->parse($xml);my $TITLE=$rootnode->value('TITLE');But is any way for HTML parsing? I wanted only one Meta tag value of HTML in IPL.and thanks for your quick reply.......
You can use regexes to easily do that. For example, something like the following is a quick and dirty way to obtain "content" attribute of the "http-equiv" HTML Meta.$html =~ m/<meta\s+http-equiv.*?content=["'](.+?)["']/i;# $1 contains Value of the content attribute of http-equiv HTML Meta
I have tried with it but it is not working for me, Value of $html is getting blank.Any idea what's wrong there?
Here Attaching the files...HTML file which contains META tag value - html.txtIPL file in which html value needs to catch- IPL.txtIn IPL.txt there is block named - HTML Parsing ....where the html META tag value fetched.
Actually I have following Meta tag in html.....meta http-equiv="PATH" content= iw_value name='dcr.title'
also, try to make your HTML clean. in one line you managed to use single and double quotes, and no quotes at all.