Hi,When I insert an image on tinymce visual editor, the image preview is not working. It shows a broken image instead of the image preview. Please find the attached image.Kindly advice.ThanksJohn
How are you inserting the image?Did you put that image in your workarea?
was there ever any solution for this? i have the same issue. I tried following the bug report on this, but it didn't help.thanks
I had the same issue that was resolved by following these steps provided by Interwoven Support :----------- from support -----------------This is a know issue and it affects IE only.To fix this issue in IE:1) Make a backup copy of dc_editor.js inhttpd/webapps/content_center/datacapture.2) Edit dc_editor.js and delete this line: document_base_url: ''\3) Run "iwreset -ui" and clear the IE cache.
You should not modify iwwebd Components directly under httpd. Any subsequent run of the "make_toolkit" may*wipe out* your customization. Look at [post=110063]this[/post] Post for some discussion