Is there a way to trap the file location where you generated a file to in the DCR? I would like to deploy this value to the database to drive my navigation.Thanks in advance...Colin
This is implementation specific, if you use workflow to specify where the generated files go (i.e. users cannot change the name/location) then attach the EA in your generate_html script. If users can change the filename/dir of the output file, then use the TPL to attach the EA.
I'm working in something more or less related to this.My DCRs don't have as EA the path and name of generated HTML file, then right now i'm trying to optimize a function that goes to html folder and looks through all this folder and subfolders for a file that matches Templatepath and DCRname just that it's taken too long looking for the file, because, obviously i've got too many html files.Is there any way that i can get the path and name of HTML file that was generated from an specific DCR?I'm working in TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 under windows environment.Thank you.