Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Modeler problems
michaelangel0
TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 on Solaris 5.10
Workflow Modeler v1.0.0.0 for Windows XP SP2
I'm experiencing a number of problems using the workflow modeler client. I am logged on to the TeamSite server and have read/write access (via membership of TeamSite group) to the workarea in which the sample models reside and I have assigned myself the role of WorkflowAdmin role in the workflowModels branch.
1. When I try and retrieve the sample workflows from TeamSite (File->Retrieve from TeamSite), I get an error which is being logged in the WorkflowModeler.log file on my local system as:
2007-11-22 16:01:28,859 [AWT-EventQueue-1] ERROR org.apache.axis.client.Call - Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.generated.CSFileData - creator
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)
at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:1141)
etc, etc.
2. When I try and save my model to TeamSite I get an error and the following is logged to the WorkflowModel.log log file:
2007-11-22 16:20:58,932 [AWT-EventQueue-1] ERROR com.interwoven.modeler.ProcessModeler - com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.CSObjectAlreadyExistsException: (Workarea, ed, br already exists)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.common.AxisExceptionTranslator.translateException(AxisExceptionTranslator.java:72)
etc, etc.
A file is created in TeamSite but it is empty.
3. When working through the tutorial in the Workflow modeler user guide I get validation errors saying that 'Success link is not allowed for this task' when the task is a Deploy task and 'Failure link is not allowed for this task' for the same Deploy task.
4. I do not get an 'odDeploymentName' option in the 'Name' field when specifying the variables for the Deploy Task (as specified on page 172 of the workflow modeler user guide)
I have double-checked that the task in question is a Deploy task.
Has anyone got run through this tutorial successfully or used Deploy tasks in their workflow models?
Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
michaelangel0
Update to this:
I have installed the latest version of the client (1.0.0.1) and this appears to have resolved all the issues listed in my initial post.
I think it's worth pointing out that the client I need can be downloaded from the products section of the support site but that is only found under TeamSite 6.7.1 for Windows, despite the fact that we are running TeamSite on Solaris, which I think is confusing. BTW, the download file is about three times the size of the 1.0.0.0 version!
This also begs the question - will the client will need upgrading every time TeamSite is upgraded? (I assume here that the 1.0.0.0 version would have worked with TeamSite 6.7.1 without SP1 applied.)
Mike
anjani
Hi Mike,
I am facing the same issue. I was using workflow modeler 1.0.0.0 with Teamsite 6.7.1 on Solaris.
I updated the my teamsite to teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 but the issue is still there . I tried for fine the workflow modeler 1.0.0.1 ( as u mentioned ) in support site , but i didn't get.
Could you please tell me how to get workflow modeler 1.0.0.1 ? My work is getted because of the number of issues i am facing the workflow modeler.
Thanks in Advance.
A.S.
mstradling
1) Log in to
http://support.interwoven.com
2) Select the top, left "Downloads" menu option.
3) Agree to the ESD download T&C.
4) From the "Content Management" download list select "TeamSite".
5) From the list of 6.7.1 SP1 products select "TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 for Windows.
6) From the "Product Executable File(s)" section pick "Workflow Modeler 1.0.0 SP1 Client for Windows".
dolly1
Hi Mike,
From your post i guessed that you were successfully able to use the deploy task in workflow model 1.0.0.1. I am using the same version but I am not able ti run deploy task successfully. Please see below, it would be great if you can help me.
I need to run a deploy task which reads a deployment descriptor file.
This file as 2 variables area and filelist becuase i want to use filelist deployment. I am not sure how do i specify the value of these 2 variables in the deploy task.
Following are the few lines from the deployment descriptor.
sourceFilesystem area="$srcArea^" filelist="$fileList^"
pathSpecification
path name"." /
pathSpecification
sourceFilesystem
source
I removed all "<>" becuase post does not accept these.
This deployment descriptor works fine when getting used from WFT.
I am setting the name of this deployment descriptor as odDeploymentName task variable.
Please help how this can work, and if i need to pass some variables to the deployTask.
Following is the error I am getting.
Need to wait for deployment to complete. ***ERROR - Starting deployment. Reason from server: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE Details : Area = not found.
I tried setting these variables as taskVariables, WF start OP but no use.
Sivasubramanian
Yup, i too had this issue, installing IWOVtswfm-win-1.0.0.1-Build68006 executable which is 'WorkflowModeler 1.0.0 SP1 Client for Windows' helped resolve the issue.