Hi How can I regenerate a JSP using clt iwregen ?I fired C:\iw-home\bin>iwregen \default\main\Branch1\WORKAREA\WA1\WEB-INF\resp.jsp I got this error : the source template generates .html files .But I am able to regenerate the file from the URL.
Hey Any solution anybody?
No Solution????
Hi How can I regenerate a JSP using clt iwregen ?I fired C:\iw-home\bin>iwregen \default\main\Branch1\WORKAREA\WA1\WEB-INF\resp.jsp I got this error : the source template generates .html files .But I am able to regenerate the file from the UI.
Checkt the templating.cfg entry for this TPL. Does is specify HTML or JSP ? Post the the EAs on the JSP as well as the entry if you have questions.
It is HTML in templating. cfg.These HTML pages are of no use to the system. We generate jsp pages which hold the actual code .Use perl code we save them in a separate directory in teamsite.We also set EAs on them. so that these pages can be edited using DCRs .Now my requirement is to regenrate these JSPs. How do I do that?Please see the attachemnt.
I am having a similar problem, I try to generate using an ipl script which I have created to regen several hundred files. In the script I run :/APPS/TeamSite/iw-home/bin/iwregen "/default/main/EN/PULTE/WORKAREA/development/site/communities/az/buckeye/festival-foothills-adobe/brochure.aspx" and usually get an error.I then go to the UI and regen the same file, and it works. When I rerun the script it also then works. So I am not sure what is going on.