HI,I have 3 presentation templates.English.tpl, tech_en.tpl and tech_fr.tpl and Englisht.tpl is defined only in templating.cfg file and from English.tpl I run two iwgen commands 1) iwgen with tech_en.tpl2) iwgen with tech_fr.tplbut these commands don't generate any files until I registered tech_en.tpl and tech_fr.tpl in templating.cfg filePlease let me know as I have to skip the presentation templates lists dialogue box which pops up when we click on preview button from datacapture form.Regards,A6.5 + Solaris 5.8
Thanks fish for your answer and then i tried iwpt_compile from presentation template but it is not generating the output file, but if i run through the command line it generates the file.Following is the code that i am using in presentation template. plz let me know. system("/apps/iwov/iw-home/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl","-pt","/default/main/A/B/WORKAREA/C/templatedata/D/E/presentation/star_en.tpl","-iw_pt-dcr","/default/main/A/B/WORKAREA/C/templatedata/D/E/data/H/star","-iw_include-location","/default/main/A/B/WORKAREA/C/","-ofile","htdocs/E/en/H/star.html");
my $area = "/default/main/A/B/WORKAREA/C";my $dtype = "/templatedata/D/E";my $cmd = join(q( ) , qq($iwhome/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl) , qq(-pt $area$dtype/presentation/star_en.tpl) , qq(-iw_pt-dcr $area$dtype/data/H/star) , qq(-iw_include-location $area) , qq(-ofile $area/htdocs/E/en/H/star.html));my $results = qx($cmd 2>&1);my $status = $? >> 8;if ($status){ #ERROR - log / display $cmd and $results}