Hi Guys,I am getting this error ***ERROR - Send attributes to receiver got RC = -1ENG: 2007-11-23 23:03:11 GMT+00:00 Thread-155 exiting setupwhen I am deploying Solaris(5.8) OD base 6.1.1 to OD base 6.1.1(Windows), I tried but still having a problem to deploy content.Regards,A
Hi ghoti,I tried with telnet and its getting connected and since in the log it mentioned that Connection to host has established but still I couldn't figure it out, may be both servers are behind two different firewall Sender sides are connecting to different ip address which tranlated to different ip address which metioned in the odbase and odnodes file.Regards,A
I dont think the Rc is down. Because the administrator sent me an e-mail with the following:[X88112@stwa3009] /usr/OpenDeploy/OpenDeployNG/bin > ./iwodserverstatus OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173 OpenDeploy server is alive. 0 deployments are currently active. And he restarted the server again.After changing the odnodes etc do I need to restart some server or receiver?thanks
I could not exucute iwodcmd serverreset on the server. It gave me "***ERROR - Request denied.RELOAD_SVR_CONFIG" back.So I restarted all the 3 service in the service window. But I have still got the same problem after restart.