Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error 193
brooke
Has anyone encountered "Error 193" when trying to view/edit/create a DCR?
It has something to do with an inline Perl command that I'm calling -- it was working just fine, and then started spitting out this error.
Thanks so much!
Brooke
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
what happens when you attempt to run this perl script from the command line? Do you get the same error? Is this the complete
error? What does the inline script do?
just a simple google search found that 193 is a windows 32 error code for "not a valid windows32 application":
[url]
http://www.apachelabs.org/tomcat-dev/200105.mbox/<001501c0e40a$6e6dcf30$56a8fa18@C1529179A>[url]
[url]
http://www.apachelabs.org/tomcat-dev/200105.mbox/<3B0C4908.4BFBCB33@apache.org>[url]
could this be the issue?
-Nick
patrickm
Hey there,
Has anyone any more information on this problem. I suffered a power failure the other day. Ever since I'm getting error 193 on all templates with inlines. From the command line the perl works fine.
Note: Can anyone confirm the correct way to call iwperl on NT, the implementation of Teamsite I'm using only calls c:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl, which I'm finding is causing the above problem. Should this ALWAYS bec:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe?
patrickm
Managed to find the problem. In iw-perl/bin, "somehow" a blank file called iwperl was created....thus causing the problem. Error 193 does mean not a valid win32 app!! Thanks for that!
nipper
Seen that happen before, redirection command gone bad...
do_this > c:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl some_command
opps
Andy
Ottawa_IWOV
I am getting this same problem, but my iwperl in iw-perl/bin seems fine. My command also works perfectly from the command line ...
nipper
Can you run the perl script by hand ?
Post the script.