Hi,I'm trying to call the WorkSite web service to search for documents but I'm getting an error saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and I've got no idea why. Trusted login is working fine.Here's my code:-//access the web serviceIWOV.IWOVServices iwovweb = new IWOV.IWOVServices(); iwovweb.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;iwovweb.PreAuthenticate = true;IWOV.SearchDocumentsInput docSearch = new IWOV.SearchDocumentsInput();//search databasesdocSearch.Databases = new string[] { "DBNAME" };//full text search parametersIWOV.FullTextSearch docFTS = new IWOV.FullTextSearch();docFTS.SearchValue = "searchtext";docFTS.SearchLocation = IWOV.imFullTextSearchLocation.imFullTextDescription;docSearch.FullTextSearch = docFTS; //output mask parametersdocSearch.OutputMask = IWOV.OutputMask.DocumentContent; //search docs onlydocSearch.SearchEmail = IWOV.imSearchEmail.imSearchDocumentsOnly;//profile search parameters IWOV.ProfileSearchParameter[] arrProfParams = new IWOV.ProfileSearchParameter[1];arrProfParams[0] = new IWOV.ProfileSearchParameter();arrProfParams[0].AttributeID = IWOV.imProfileAttributeID.imProfileDescription;arrProfParams[0].SearchValue = "searchtext"; docSearch.ProfileSearchParameters = arrProfParams;// Document profile values to returnIWOV.imProfileAttributeID[] arrRetProfItems = new IWOV.imProfileAttributeID[1];arrRetProfItems[0] = IWOV.imProfileAttributeID.imProfileDescription;docSearch.OutputProfile = arrRetProfItems;//search documents and return resultsIWOV.SearchDocumentsOutput docResults = iwovweb.SearchDocuments(docSearch);Any help appreciated.
It's throwing the error in the web service call so I can't debug it. I'm assuming that I haven't set something up in the way the web service requires it but I damned if I know what it is! Better documentation from Interwoven would be a start.