Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Building Left Navigation
Sathishbsl
Hi,
My env is teamsite 6.5 and Solaris.
I have a requirement to create the leftnavigation, breadcrumb and sitemap by just using a single file which may be a DCR. Can you please throw on some light on this like how to take it forward.
Regards.
Sathish E
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There a a number of ways this can be done, most depend on your output technology. I often write a DCT for navigation, which will generate the top nav bars, I usually use a field in the data DCR to select the left navigation highlight, that *should* also provide enough information for the breadcrumb as well.
Do not try to do a navigation DCR that does everything, I did that once, it was so large and unwieldy that it was unusable.