Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.1 Failed?
djo2112
This was very, very strange...
I am using TS 6.7.1 SP1 and OD 6.1 and these were the errors reported in the job file on the OD server:
LIB: (3) 2007-11-27 12:52:45 Received 'get' request for (.\default.htm)
LIB: 2007-11-27 12:52:45 Sending [.\default.htm] [reason src-is-newer] -- FAILED
LIB: (3) 2007-11-27 12:52:45 Received 'get' request for (.\Edit1.htm)
LIB: 2007-11-27 12:52:45 Sending [.\Edit1.htm] [reason missing-in-dest] -- FAILED
You can see I was trying to overwrite an existing file and add a new one. Both of these operations failed. The odbase log did not give me any indication of the issue. Also, the receiver log did not indicate any errors.
I restarted the OD service and all is well. Has anyone seen this yet?
-Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Is OS running as a user or as root/admin ?
djo2112
This is a Windows 2003 server and if you are referring to the OD Service it is running as the "Local System". Does that help?
-Dave
nipper
Is the destination a regular directory or a share from another server ? Does the local system account have write permissions to that dir ?
Try changing the destination dir to $ODHOME/tmp on the receiver and see if that works.
djo2112
The destination is a regular folder - nothing special.
The local system does have write permissions - no biggie.
I will change the destination directory variable and keep you posted.
Thanks.
-Dave
nipper
I assume you checked that the disk is not full.
djo2112
I did apply server troubleshooting 101! :-)