Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
2 Level Replicant Deployment Error
enthusiast
I am trying to deploy a dcr to 2 tables using DD having bi-level replicants (see attached image). For that I am using the following DD mapping for the second table e.g.:
<column name="MSOSTATE" data-type="VARCHAR(64)" value-from-field="findarep/0/rep/0/coverag/[0-3]/state/[0-4]/msoState/0" is-replicant="yes"/>
The first table which has one replicant level has no problem during the deployment. For the second table however the deployment fails without any error and no record is inserted for the bi-level replicant. If I remove the 2nd replicant value from the config and map it like:
<column name="MSOSTATE" data-type="VARCHAR(64)" value-from-field="findarep/0/rep/0/coverag/[0-3]/state/0/msoState/0" is-replicant="yes"/>
the deployment go through without any problem to the 2nd table. Could someone tell me if its a known bug or whether I am missing out something. Incase if its a known bug, is there any chance of a fix in the near future?
Thanks in advance.
Teamsite version 6.5
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet