Well I guess that is it. The replication farm *must* now be a required field. IWOV may not have updated the examples as of yet, which is not surprising.There is not a DTD in the etc directory but there may be one in one of the OD manuals, you may want to peruse that if you are concerned.
Looking at all this still does not fully make sense yet and hopefully it will soon, the odnode.dtd does not seem to reference the replicantfarm at all but the oddeployment.dtd specify the replicantfarm name as "required" so I guess this is where it state that it is required for the configuration odnode.xml.PS: Is there similar sample file like the readme text file explaining what is required to code for any type of deployment from one server to another. IE Deploying file from server 1 to server 2. Denis
I just bought my domain name and I installed WP through my ISP's control panel. I then came on WP to create my WP site. The instructions tell me to locate the wp-config-sample.php I supposedly downloaded on my web server. Not there... so I clicked on this link to download a version
The wp-config.php file (since it's installed the -sample is not part of the file name) should be in the same directory as the wp-load.php file. Either way, there should be no need to download it individually from the development trac.
That guide covers advanced settings that not everyone will need. All you need to worry about is DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, and DB_HOST.