Hi Can somebody tell me why I am left wtih this window (file attached) after I click on the Run Job button of the Job Instantiation window. The first task (start task) that sends out email is performed but the attached window doesnt close.Thanks in advance
Hmm - well I don't see anything glaringly wrong.I do vaguely remember that 6.5 had some issues with a missing HTML file that was specified (built-in) for the done_page URI parameter which I believe caused a problem similar to this - and may in fact be the issue - though I would think that would affect all workflows, not just custom ones.Can you verify the full URL of the blank page that's sitting there?
I tried removing the new code and running the WF bit by bit.The problem arrises when use WF_BanSettings module.What can be the reason?[html]my $BA_conf = Banks::WF_BanSettings->new($_this_->__VALUE__('iw_workarea'));[/html]It is this line in the spec that's creating all the problem.I guess. How can I override the problem?
my $BA_conf = Banks::WF_BanSettings->new($_this_->__VALUE__('iw_workarea'));It is this line in the spec that's creating all the problem.I guess. How can I override the problem?
Figure out why that perl module is failing. That is not a standard PM delivered with TS, so it is a local customization.
This is a customized PM. I dont see any problem in the PM. Its giving proper output aswell. I have also checked things using use strict and warning, there are no syntax error even. What has wf's job instantiation window got to do with a PM(which is running without any errors)?