I have a requirement where i want to populate the dropdown2 when there is a selection made in dropdown1.Now i need to pass two different parameters in my getLocation.ipl 's parent.getScriptFrame().one parameter is an array and the other is index of the currently selected replicant's index.Anybody please suggest on this.
I have attached my datacapture ,js and the getLocation.ipl.And also I am not able to go through the different product child of the category which has values alone so iam using for loop iterate through all the items.As a result of it i don't have values for the defaultCity and this gives null value and the call to the callserver is not going.Please suggest me on this.
... for (cnt=1;cnt<=10;cnt++) { var cityItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/FINDLOAN_HOME/STUDENT_LOAN/CATEGORY["+count+"]/PRODUCTS["+cnt+"]/PRODUCT"); } var defaultCity = cityItem.getOptions()[parseInt(cityItem.getValue())].value;...
I have modified the js and i call the function once only but now null values are returned from the Server.From my getLocations.ipl i am not able to get the second argument which i am passing in the JS.Can you suggest me in this .As i don't have any idea how to go through the replicants.Now i have made all the 10 Products inside the Category container to be available when the form is loading.I have attached my modified js file.