Hi,Can I invoke any type of callout in tpl file instead of invoking in DCT?I am invoking one ipl file using command in DCT. Now I want to use the same in tpl file.Any suggestions?Thanks.
I want to show one dropdown in generated html file. That dropdown is populating from a .properties file using ipl callout in DCT. The same list which is provided in .properties file, should be showed in generated html file. I can hardcode the values but the problems is: when ever a user wants to add some columns, he can edit that .properties file and corresponding dropdown will be updated automatically. I would like to show a dropdown, the values should come from teamsite managed file.
how can we add that in tpl fiile? any sample code?
I tried like this:[html] <br> $source = "/default/main/glt/WORKAREA/glt/templatedata/glt/samba/data/test.properties";<br> open(SOURCE,"$source");<br> $fieldhtml = "<select class='fb_field mdtxt_nls' name='$fname'> \n";<br> $fieldhtml .= "<option value=''>Please Select</option> \n"; <br><br> while(<SOURCE>) {<br> @parts = split(/=/);<br> $value = $parts[0];<br> $name = $parts[1];<br> $fieldhtml .= "<option value='$value'>$name</option> \n";<br> }<br> $fieldhtml .= "</select> \n";<br> [/html]Its worked...
<iw_pt name="..."> ... </iw_pt>
open()