Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No such TeamSite user ERROR:2422
System
I'm trying to run iwreset to reread the configuration, but I continue to get "ERROR:2422 No such TeamSite user". What is this error and how do I correct it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JamJamT
Ensure that your id is listed in the master.uid role file.
reeturaj
I am logged in as administrator and it is in master.uid file but I am still getting the above error as mentioned earlier. Is there any other possible reasons for this.
I am using Teamsite5.5.2 and W2K
Adam Stoller
What is in the master.uid file:
Administrator
or
DOMAIN\Administrator
I believe it should be the latter and not the former - and I'm assuming that is who you are logged in as (local host's Administrator account) - yes?
What happens if you run:
iwckrole master hostname\administrator
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
wailing
btw, did you change the uid of the user?
If you did, you may need to manually remove the user from [wherever Interwoven is storing the names and uids] with the iwuser CLT.
rgds,
Rika