Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploying files that have certain extended attributes
paruntha
Hi,
I am going to run a DNR script but only for files that have certain extended attribute which is the path to primary DCT ex. Templating/Document is the attribue and content/category1 is the value.
I only want to deploy files that have "content/category1" as the value for that attribute. There are other files in teh same directory as well but have different attributes, but these files shouldn't be involved when running the script.
I know one way is to run the script and do a system command to get the attribute of the file and based on do the processing in the script, but how do you pass filename as a parameter in the xml deployment configuration.
Right now this is my DNR configuartion
<script cmd="C:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin iwperl C:/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/tesing.ipl {what do I put here} async="no" />
I need way to put a parameter here to indicate filename that has been selected to deploy. Any insight to this will be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
paruntha
how to send a parameter in the deployNRun element in the script cmd