Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmtresolveuids -grab will grab anything *but* parent or child
jfincke
I can use the -grab argument to grab alts and "-grab all" will return alts as well as a couple of other random tags but I can't get parents or children to return. Am I missing a bit of configuration?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you give me more clarification on this? Why do you need the child node?
It seems to me that if you are trying to return other terms for a given node in the vocabulary you'd use the ALT TERM section of the schema.
If you can give me a specific use case I can try to help.
jfincke
Sorry, I may have been unclear. I don't need the child or parent node, I'm just looking for those elements of the node that MT returns.
or