Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to retrieve multiple dcrs in a component?
Mihir
I am looking for a way to retrieve multiple dcrs in a component. I just want to retrieve all the dcrs of a certain type. I was wondering if there is a DCR list datum which would retrive all dcrs and then I could enable in-context editing on those when I add that component to a page in Livesite. I am not even sure if this is possible. Right now I am retrieving all the dcrs using an external but I cannot in-context edit an external so..I wonder if Livesite comes with something out of the box that would allow me to retrieve dcrs of a certain type..
thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet