Trusted Login Error in Filesite 8.2 patch 4

Options
Hi all,

I have worksite web 8.2 patch 2 and FileSite 8.2 patch 2 installed i'm able to create a Custom application which lists the FileSite Open dialog and select a particular document. Once the Document is selected by using the Worksite webservice ie., IWOVServices i was able to download the selected document.

Currently i installed the Worksite web 8.2 patch 3 and updated Filesite 8.2 with patch 4 as recommended by interwoven. The new patch release supports kerbores authentication. Till last updation we were using NTLM Authentication and it is working fine by using the trusted connection l'm able to login in to Filesite and pop up the FileSite Open dialog. know the isssue is once the new patch are installed we are getting error below error while using Trustedlogin in Filesite

[NRTSession ][TrustedLogin ]An unrecognized exception has occurred

I tried the trusted login in the word 2003 i configured the Filesite details server name and checked the trusted Connection i getting below error

IManExt: Login Failed.
See details for more information.
iManage.NRTDMS.2
[NRTSession ][TrustedLogin ]An unrecognized exception has occurred

But once i pass the username and password i'm able to login in word 2003 and access the Filesite dialog and in the custom application also i'm able to achieve the Filesite Open Dialog.

If any one has Full documentation for the patch release for worksite web 8.2 patch 3 and Filesite 8.2 patch 4 pls uplod in this Forum. I have only the readme document for the patch release. Please Help me to solve this Trusted Login issue in the new patch

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• You may want to check that your WorkSite DMS Server is updated to be compatible with the Client's patch.
  • Yes the Client is updated with Filesite 8.2 Patch 4 and worksite server is updated with patch 3.

Thanks for speedy response

Thanks
  • Try updating your server to the latest patch. If that still doesn't do it, you would probably need to take this up with Technical Support Services at worksite-support@interwoven.com
  • You also need to setr the worksite server and service account to be delagates in AD and use setspn so that AD trusts the service to handle Kerberos authentication. There's a technote about it, follow the steps and it will work.
    it is a bit complicated, but it seems to be a failing of Microsoft AD that it's not as easy as ticking a box: it's exactly the same procedure for getting kerberos working with MS SQL server, for example.
  • Hi RJKnott

Thanks for the response RJKnott . I'm new to to this networking side could you please help in configuring worksite server with service account delegation in Active directory. Could you provide me some documents or description how to configure correctly.

So i will solve this issue..
  • Tech note: 62007-2087
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs