Hi RajatChopra,When Clicked the Mozilla icon its showing this error:Formpublisher Error:iwtmplpreview Error:CGI Startup error:CONTENT-LENGTH=0I am not understanding whats problem actually for these errors.Thanks,Sus
I tried with this code:[html][/html]Still the same error I am getting.Is it possible to view the DCR code using UI
I tried with .tpl file contains"hello"still I am getting same error.
Hi,This is my Templating.cfg deatils, I can not trace out this error , can you say anything about this error:[html][/html] The error isPreview And Generate Error: XML parse error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1, column 16, byte 16 at /apps/iw-home/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187:/default/main/e-commerce/WORKAREA/users/templatedata/MidasClick/MidasClickOrderProcess/presentation/MidasClickOrderProcess.tpl
Greg,The tpl has been reduced to a simple tpl with no values being read from the DCR at all, and the error remains unchanged.
I can see that. What I am asking is that a TPL has to start with iw_pt. This is what I would start doing before doing anything else.
Can you help me to resove this error Preview And Generate Error: XML parse error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1, column 16, byte 16 at /apps/iw-home/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187 :/default/main/e-commerce/WORKAREA/users/templatedata/MidasClick/MidasClickOrderProcess/presentation/MidasClickOrderProcess.tpl after some changes also the same error repeating.Can anyone suggest me something to resolve this errorThanks,SUS