I am trying to create a saved search through the api to put on a workspace. But when I create it, I can't display the fields I specify to show up.
Also, when I look at the saved search in the web, I don't get the 'Customize Result' option. It seems to treat the saved search I created through the api as a folder rather than a saved search.
Listed below is the code that I am using to create the saved search.
CommonSearch cs = lib.createCommonSearch();
cs.setItemsToReturn(Integer.valueOf(20));
StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
SearchArgument sarg = new SearchArgument();
sarg.setProfileCondition("EXT:

TATUS = \"Executed\"");
Collection<metadata> status2Status = lib.searchMetadata("EXT:

TATUS2", sarg);
Iterator<metadata> iter = status2Status.iterator();
Integer statusRsid = null;
if(iter.hasNext()){
Metadata status = iter.next();
statusRsid = (Integer)status.getPropertyValue("EXT:

ID");
}
String cmsConfirmCounterPartyFieldName = documentComponent.getAppProperty("extCounterparty").getCmsProperty();
String cmsStatus2FieldName = documentComponent.getAppProperty("extStatus2").getCmsProperty();
sb.append(cmsStatus2FieldName).append(" <> ").append(statusRsid).append(" AND ");
sb.append(cmsConfirmCounterPartyFieldName).append(" = ").append(wsCounterPartyProperty);
cs.setProfileCondition(sb.toString());
cs.setScope(CommonSearch.Scope.WORKSPACE_LIST);
cs.setScopeList(wsIDs);
Vector searchReturnedItems = new Vector();
String[] propertyTypes = {"EXT:

TAGE_RSID", "EXT:

TATUS2_RSID", "EXT:

RODUCT_RSID"};
searchReturnedItems.add(new SearchArgument.SearchReturnedItem(Document.class, propertyTypes));
cs.setReturnedItems(searchReturnedItems);
SavedSearch ss = wkSpace.createSavedSearch();
ss.saveSearch(cs);
ss.setName("Active Confirms");
Is there something that I haven't specified when creating the save search to allow it to customize the result grid?