It's being called using the iwodstart CLT:my $command = "d:\\od-home\\bin\\iwodstart $cfg -inst " . GetLUID() . " -k myarea=$area,mysite=$site,myfilelist=$filelist,myfarm=$farm -V verbose";
...(my $odhome = $ENV{IWOD60HOME}) =~ tr|\\|/|; # windows onlymy $inst = GetLUID();my $command = join(q{ } , qq($odhome/bin/iwodcmd start $cfg) , qq(-k "myarea=$area") , qq(-k "mysite=$site") , qq(-k "myfilelist=$filelist") , qq(-k "myfarm=$farm") , qq(-inst $inst) , qq(-V verbose));...
Uhm - I don't believe the above syntax is correct.Besides changing iwodstart to iwodcmd start (recommended), I don't believe you can group command line parameters in one -k flag like that. I believe the command line should be something like:
I did not think that was supported, but according to Lex it was working elsewhere, so maybe it works with the iwodstart bat file.
Actually, I was faking the -k entry before I dumped it to a file to see exactly what it was outputting. It's not doing a comma-separated list, it's actually doing -k key=value -k key=value ... My bad.I'll make the change to iwodcmd as well. Is the iwodstart going away or just deprecated and not recommended for use any more?