Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not load file or assembly 'IRMDataLoader.exe'
System
Hi,
I have two identical servers(VMs) running Desksite,WorkflowGen and IRMDataLoader. I have this issue on the second server, which is the exact copy of first one,while first one works without any issues with same code.
From my workflow, I call IRMDataLoader through a webservice using .net
System.Diagnostics.Process procDataLoader = new System.Diagnostics.Process();
procDataLoader.StartInfo.FileName = strDLExec;
string strArgs = " -f \"" + strXmlPath + "\"";
strArgs += " -c " + strServer;
strArgs += " -l " + strUser + " -p " + strPassword;
if (strDomain != null)
strArgs += " -d " + strDomain;
strArgs += " -rcu -rsu -ru -rx \"" + strResultsFile + "\"";
procDataLoader.StartInfo.Arguments = strArgs;
procDataLoader.StartInfo.RedirectStandardError = true;
procDataLoader.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
procDataLoader.StartInfo.WorkingDirectory = strDLPath;
procDataLoader.Start();
but i get exception saying that
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: IRM.CreateNomineeRecord DataLoader Error: Process execution failed - ExitCode(-532459699) Message:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'IRMDataLoader.exe' or one of its dependencies
I'm just wondering is this a configuration error on the second server.
Thanks
G
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet