Webaccess (Install and Confirgure Apps via Admin UI)

Options

When will someone be able to document the process to install webaccess (webapps) via the admin ui - similar to what is documented for mobile apps here, https://developer.opentext.com/webaccess/#url=resources%2Farticles%2F899%2Fcreating%2Byour%2Bfirst%2Bappworks%2Bapp&tab=501?

I would like to better understand how to install a webapp, so it is accessible via the browser leveraging an AppWorks runtime - much like the AppWorks Developer website here.

Comments

• Good one Kevin. I'm assuming we are to install the OpenText Web Access service - based on section 4.6 of this document. Not sure where to download this service from though!

I did try to play around with the sample Profiles app and extract the contents of mobile.zip but no luck. Until the documentation is updated, and the service made available for download, nothing much we can do I suppose.

• We are hoping to create an article about the OpenText Web Access service and share the service itself on AppWorks Developer soon.

• The product team is working now on the releasable webaccess bundle. It should be ready around Dec, 10th.

• Thanks Marcin.

• Marcin,

Do you expect the webaccess bundle to be available today?

• hello Kevin,
    I've got an update from the AppWorks Gateway team. The webaccess module is almost ready and on testing but unfortunately the date is shifted to 20th December to a next core patch release date. I'm sorry about that.

Marcin

• Thanks Marcin - I sent an email over.

• This thread seems to have gone dormant but I wanted to note that WebAccess is available as part of the optional AppWorks bundle available on the Downloads page.