WebAccess Module

Options

hi all need your help to use the WebAccess module and settings. how can i add my tabs? in the videos available you are using an old version and this is simple in the version 1.1.5 the add link is not available anymore.

Comments

• hi Pierre, you need to define webaccess.json property file. Here's the link to the webaccess specification.

• Great Thanks
    now my apps is working but i want to connect to Content Server.
    is there is any specific connection to Content Server? or i just have to type the Content Server URL ?
    thanks

• Here's the article about Content Server REST API
    You app my consume CS API directly but it's recommended to use OTAG server as a Reverse Proxy. There are examples already on this Forum.

good luck!

• Hi Marcin,
    I really don't get this part, so in order to connect to Content Server, what i must put in the App URL ? in my Webaccess.json file? or nothing to do with that?
    we don't have any concret step by step example sorry for asking but i'm not a developer so just trying to connect TempoBox and Content Server using the Common header.
    which for me it is not so easy ... maybe i'm wrong with that

thanks a lot

• Ok, we're getting closer to find what your needs are. You'd like to load Content Server and Tempo Box in the iFrame below the Common header and to switch between the apps using Common Header tabs, right?
    Hope someone from the forum has done such configuration and could share the solution.

• yeah this is exactly what i'm looking for i used to have a vmware with that but not able to know how that works

Regards and thanks for your help