HTML5 app is not visible for clients

Options

Hi!
I've created HTML5 application and tested it locally in browser.
After that I've sucessully installed this app into AppWorks Gateway - everything seemed to be OK.
I've enabled that app, and tried to test it on BlueStack emulator, but application was not there.

Application is enabled and set to be accessible for all users.
I've installed example application, and it works fine...

Only clue to solution I have is this catalina log from Tomcat (where is deployed AppWorks Gateway)

May 01, 2014 12:46:56 PM com.opentext.otag.rest.util.JsonpFilter doFilter
INFO: A warning about POST requests is expected due to jsonp filtering, and can be safely ignored.
May 01, 2014 12:46:56 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent filterFormParameters
WARNING: A servlet request, to the URI http://ipecs105:8080/gateway/v1/stagedapps/measurement, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Can you help me out? Is there any other log file? What could be a problem?

Comments

• Werner de Jong
    Options

I assume the app package has an appropriate app.properties file, an icon and a the mobile.zip file that contains an index.html file in the root.

Is there any chance that you have altered the application audience? Please ensure that the app is available in all runtimes and for all users. To do this, go the Applications section in the AppWorks Gateway administration tool, lick the Configure icon for your app, followed by the Audience tab.

Regards,

Werner

• Yes,
    In Applications -> [My App] -> Configuration -> Audience / User and Group Audience there wasn't checked Available to all users.
    Problem was easily solved.
    Thank you Werner!