Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
can't view pages named default.jsp
niranjan253
Hi,
I can generate a page called default.jsp, but when I try to display it, I am getting a 404 Page Not found Error
you can rename the page something else (testing.jsp) and it will display.
The error I am getting is
"Teamsite templating: Template Preview and generate
Error: The following error occured while locking file
/workarea/home/default.jsp
call to sci_FindDSEByName() returned with error
The templated file was not generated "
If anyone is aware of this issue please guide me.
Regards,
Niranjan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Will that file get generated ? Can you name it default1.jsp ?
It is not uncommon when a file is created, submitted and deleted and a conflict prevents the system from recreating that file.
Tbag
Check to see if there's an extra space character at the end of the filename when you generate it. . . like, if the actual string is "default.xml "