Your explanation is not quite clear,Joe edits foo.cfm which opens foo the DCR.I assume Joe saves and regenerates the CFM. If the WF was invoked from tt_data, then the DCR and generated page will be submitted. Locks will be maintained by the WF and removed when complete. If you cannot do that, then you need to add an external task to the WF and attach DCRs when the associated generated page is submitted.HTHAndy
Why not use the tt_data ? That is the easiest.
If threats of violence do not work, then yes and external task would be the easiest
Certainly, but out of curiosity, isn't it a TS bug? logically shouldn't TS take care of unlocking/submitting DCRs when the associated generated output files are getting submitted/unlocked?==============================Interwoven certified consultantTS 6.7.1 on RedHat Linux
I certainly would not consider it a bug. I would be unhappy if IWOV put that into the code. tt_data does what you need, your users don't want to use it. I happen to edit by hand generated HTML and submit them. I would lose my changes if I the DCR was included (because I have WF regenerate the page). Another example is I have done a full site regen when TPLs were changed. Then I submitted only the generated pages. Speed was the desire then, since I did not need to have WF invoke datadeploy or query mediabin for updated images.
That I cannot answer as I do not touch cc_std.An option to include additional files would not be unreasonable, but you can do this in the WF easily.
No sample code, but it should be pretty easy to write an external task.foreach attached fileif there is a PrimaryDCR EA, then get the DocumentType and build the DCR name from those 2 items and attach it to the task.Do you have an external task that builds the CFM or do you assume the use did that ? You could add these statements before the iwpt_compileAndy
Then easy, in the beginning of that loop through the files that are attached and, if there is a DCR EA but no DCR attached, then attach it.Also, one point (since I have lived through this before) you probably have something like@iwfiles = $task->getFiles();in the beginning, which puts the files into that array. Since you are adding files to the task later, what will not be in @iwfiles, so you can either reread the files attached or use a statement like this (after the AddFile):$task->AddFile($DCR, "Added DCR");push(@iwfiles, $DCR);
Great.that was a very useful tip.I really appreciate.==============================Interwoven certified consultantTS 6.7.1 on RedHat Linux
-r