Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
5.0 Developers Guide or WOM Sample Code
nrylmae
I am trying to write code against the WOM api for 5.0 but am running into some issues with intializing the CMSLog.
For 4.1 and above I'm pretty sure there was some content in the Developers Guide that had some great sample code. I cant seem to find any equivalent for 5.0.
Has anyone seen any sample code for using the 5.0 wom api? (The sample code provided within the WOM javadoc is outdated and in many cases inaccurate).
Any help would be appreciated.
nryl
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
satya_worksitemp
Before calling anything on SessionManager, please use the following code:
SessionManager.initializeCmsLog (applicationName)
SessionManager.setCmsDirPath (path)
SessionManager.setCmsLogDirPath (path) - optional
ApplicationName is just a string for ex: "myapp".
The CmsDirPath is where you point WOM to the directory where you have your logging properties file and errorCodes file.
I.e. yourCmsDirPath/config
Hope this helps!