Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New liveSite runtime
magikandrea
TS 6.7.1 SP1
LS 3.0.2
Hi all, I installed SitePublisher on a TeamSite Server.
When I installed it I didn't know which was the future LiveSite runtime server, so I didn't set properly the server name and the LiveSite runtime installation folder.
Now I installed the LiveSite runtime and I must configure the Publish workflow to correctly deploy pages in my runtime.
I think I need to specify at least two parameters: the server name where I want to deploy contents and the path on the runtime where I must deploy.
Where can I set these parameters?
Is there any documentation on this procedure?
Thank you veru much for your help.
Best regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet