Perhaps it was lost in my first post.The PT and DCR work fine before we installed 6.7.1 SP1. We have not changed the PT or DCR since the upgrade.The DCT is very simple with 2 fields, one called Title, one called Body.In the PT I have iw_value tags with name = dcr.Body and name=dcr.Title, both of which show no information.Is there some sort of server configuration update that is needed?
I looked at that support article earlier today. It did not provide anything useful, as none of the errors identified in there are showing up.Interestingly, I hacked around a little bit and I see that the regenerate page command in the UI is calling iwpt_compile.ipl and not iwregen. Inside of forms publisher it is also calling iwpt_compile.ipl. Changing my code to also call iwpt_compile.ipl instead also works for me.Running iwregen at the command line does not work and it was being called in an external task in my workflow. Running iwgen at the command line does not work either. Replacing both of these with iwpt_compile.ipl does in fact work.Should we abandon these CLTs? I don't see anything in the manuals stating that they no longer work.
<data-type name="generic" dcr-type="iwov"> <presentation> <template name="generic.tpl" extension="shtml" ptcompiler="com.interwoven.ui.formspub.utils.PerlPTCompiler"> ... </template> </presentation></data-type>