When i compiled by hand using iwpt_compile.ipl it compiled fine showing output displaying contents and layout of file, tags,comments etc... Only few uninitialized errors at beginning of compiling which was there before, but this wouldn't prevent it from previewing content. Date modified by file is before SP1 upgrade and these files were tested ok before so this must be problem separate from these PT files.
Ok I understand eg. of error seen below for different .tpl files when trying to do preview since SP1 upgrade in iwutild_cmdout.log. Didn't find anything beyond the ordinary in \logs\iwui logs. I'm not the most experienced but I still think this problem is beyond these .tpl files which was working before installing SP1. Still trying to fix it if I do. i'll post resolution, any other ideas until then will be greatly appreciated.Could not open presentation template: \NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tpl
Y:\> dir NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tpl
Could not open presentation template: \NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tpl
Yeah it does as seen below:[html]<br>use TeamSite::XMLparser;<br>my $dcrName = iwpt_get_dcr_name();<br>$dcrName=~s|.*[\\/]WORKAREA[\\/].*?[\\/]|/|;<br>iwpt_output("<html><head><link rel='stylesheet' href='/css/EuroPortalPortlets.css'></head><body>");<br>iwpt_output("</body></html>");<br>[/html]how do I get html section to show on here so u can see entire file?
Errors from iwutild_cmdout.log\NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tplCould not open presentation template: \NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tplCould not open presentation template: \NA\main\EuroPortal\WORKAREA\EU\templatedata\HR\list\presentation\list.tplaccess.log[20/Dec/2007:16:39:50 -0500] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.formspub.do_preview HTTP/1.1" 500 2888 1 oc009099[20/Dec/2007:17:26:49 -0500] "POST /iw/services/tfo/1.0?iwtfosoap HTTP/1.1" 404 324
I too am having the exact same issue. Preview doesn't work on any branch (same iwutil_cmdout.log error, etc..). Using FileMonitor I wasn't able to track any file access problems. I'm not using iwov includes either. Is there any easy to track the exact call to the presentation compiler including all arguments? Win 2k3 / 6.7.1 SP