Hello all, thank you in advance for any insight you provide!OpenDeploy Version is 6.0.2.1.1DataDeploy Version is 6.0.2.1.1I'm currently running a process that snaps an edition in TeamSite, compares the new edition with the previous edition to generate a filelist of differences, and deploys metadata via a filelist based deployment. The problem I'm having with the filelist based deployment is if it fails and rolls back for any reason, I have to re-run the deployment based on a specific filelist... which can be problematic if the process is automated. (and it is)What I'd rather do is: snap a new edition, and use datadeploy to deploy the metadata for the most current edition. This would help me to keep my database in sync better, and "self correct" any missing/extra entries. Any thoughts on how I might achieve this? Thanks!
Lets say I have edition "A". I want to use DataDeploy to submit all the metadata for extended attributes for edition "A" to the database without using a file based submission. How can I accomplish this? (thanks again!)
I think what Michael means is can we do edition based deployment using latest edition. So we say area=/default/main/.../EDITION in the source, then DD should pickup the latest edition automatically and deploy it.Am I correct Michael ? I am also looking to do something similar.