Why would you help so many people with so many issues?
Though i am not a top contributor and would never consider myself to be one.You question should be addressed to Interwoven than to anyone here. After Interwoven it should be put to you MoonKhanna .The biggest question above this which need to be addressed is "As in what state we would be if Devnet was not there? "Imagine a world with out Internet. Devnet is our Internet.Some people really help others hereSome people play hereSome people just make some posts to make numbers as if that will fetch them a job.Some people use it as a life boatSome people like to test others.I know what you are thinking now? Well here is the answerI use it to learn more. Because with out this my knowledge will never improve on new technologies or new methods different people use. And it gives me immense happiness if i could help some one.So you have posted this question, i bet lot of them who have read this post want to know why you use Devnet??? Does this cater to your purpose??Thanks
Everyone has their own opinions, however here are some of my thoughts. I am an independent, so this is good advertisingIf I don't help then others may not help if I have questionsa lot of these issues spurn thoughts and we learn from it DevNet HOF actually does carry some weight (at GearUPI am a geek and have nothing better to dothis sometimes is actually fun (see above)