Hi,Is there any way from which I can get whether DCR is locked by other User I mean other than current user.Thanks,Sanjeev
You can use clt iwfilestate to check if the file is locked or not. Also can check all files locked in a workarea by iwlistlock.
I guess he is asking to check the name of the user who has locked the file?
You can use clt iwfilestate to check if the file is locked or not. Also can check all files locked in a workarea by iwlistlock. Can combine iwlockinfo to get who has locked the file.
Sailesh. Thanks for your reply that can be done in Perl but I want in JavaScript DCT. I can use call server is there any means callserver returns value ?
What you can do is update the value of an hidden field through your callServer and then check the value of that field.
:-)) Expected answer. Apart from this any solution without having hidden field.
What kind of solution you are looking for , what is your exact requirement?
Our business partner may not be happy or say no to hidden field. That has to happen through javascript only. Here I have to check whether a DCR is locked by someother user.