Hi All,Thanks in advance. If we created a new file in TeamSite, which has search module already installed, will the new file created be auto indexed or should we do indexing again inorder to make the search take into the account the new file?Thanks!Jenni
Providing that:a) The branch where you've created your asset is indexed and b) That you have Search 2.1(*) or higher andc) Evenet Subsystem is up and running andd) You've accounted for the short latency periodthen no, you do not have to do anything extra-------------------------------------------(*) I *think* you would have to submit prior to 2.1
I need to index a branch only once after I install search.
b) That you have Search 2.1(*) or higher and-------------------------------------------(*) I *think* you would have to submit prior to 2.1
Thanks a lot for the replies. Your replies gieves more information than what I was expecting. Nipper,Is the search parameter, available in TS 6.5? I looked into the admin pdf for 6.5, but couldn't find it.Thanks!Jenni
TS 6.5 has (used to?) Search 1.0.0. I'm not even sure if you can cofugure Search 2.1 to work with it.
Oh ok. So in that case if we use search 1.0.0, should we keep indexing whenever the files are getting updated on the TeamSite?
Oh ok. So in that case if we use search 1.0.0, should we keep indexing whenever the files are getting updated on the TeamSite?-Jenni
Yes you should. Please note though that in this case only assets that you've submitted to STAGING are indexed/searched