Hi,I am facing a trouble over DD.Before getting into a new project phase which uses DD, I tried checking the dd deployment in dev server. I placed my data deployment config file under /conf folder and executed the below command./apps/iw-od/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodcmd start test_deploy -k iwdd=testDeployUnfortunately I didn't get any update in my OD logs as well as in the command propmt. Had a doubt and performed a check by running the below command,./apps/iw-od/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodserverstatusThe o/p is as follows: OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173 Caught exception in IWDeployCLTMain.runIt(). Details: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.I had a check on the service as well: It looks fine to me.For your reference, I am attaching the deployment configuration file. I am aware the workaround to solve OD issue is to recycle the process. But need to understand the cause for this issue.Appreciate your help on this.
OD was working fine in this server, was testing DD and ended up with this issue
If you want to test the DD then I will suggest you to start reading the Database Deployment for Open Deploy Administration Guide. Use fixed values to deploy and once it is successful then try to deploy values from DCR.
You also might look carefully at the odhome/od.log to see if there were any issues encountered when the server was last started, and whether it indicates proper initialization of DataDeploy.