Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How does it get activated?
mush
What ever tasks I place in my workflow, is that what are available
for the user to have access to?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RajatChopra
What ever tasks I place in my workflow, is that what are available
for the user to have access to?
Hi mush,
Can you please be a little more specific? This is too little information to help you out.
Not all tasks are available to the end users. You should read the wf developer's manual and the like for more information on this.
It's possible that I've mis-interpreted your question. If so, again, please explain your problem in more detail.
Adam Stoller
What ever tasks I place in my workflow, is that what are available
for the user to have access to?
Migrateduser
Hi,
If you are asking about the tasks like CGI task, Unlock task thats comes with the workflow modeller. Yes the task what is listed in the documents are the only tasks available. If you want to use above and beyond, you can do so with the help of CGI/External task
Regards,
-san