any one can please explain me the activation process of workflow.that is what are all the files get invoked sequentially when triggering a workflow. please explain me the flow of the entire workflow process..By,Radha.CCEI
I am in learning process now. I want to know the use of files those r involved in workflow. eg: templating.cfg- wat is the purpose?. the same way i want to know what are all the files are involved in the workflow. can you please give me sequence of file list (.wft,.cfg,etc) and purpose of those file
Hi RajatChopra,Thanks for ur suggestion. I know little bit about the workflow tasks. I have read through the manuals also. but i didnt get clear idea. anyway i will read some more manual for my clarification.Thanks.
want to know what are all the files are involved in the workflow. can you please give me sequence of file list (.wft,.cfg,etc) and purpose of those file
Thanks for your reply. I will make clear my doubts with our workflow developer.