Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom nrGrayedCommand image
ultrachoc123
Hi,
I am currently in the process of developing a custom command for WorkSite 8.2 in c#
This custom command will sit in its own toolbar in desksite.
I am able to set the 'active' image for the toolbar when mStatus = nrActiveCommand.
However when
mStatus = (int)CommandStatus.nrGrayedCommand;
the toolbar just displays a gray box. Am I able to add my own custom 'gray" image ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RJKnott
Hi,
This is most likley because the image you are using for the toolbar button has no transparent areas, so windows blacks out the whole image. Use a PNG, I use a Icon editor called Axialis IconWorkshop which creates alpha blended transparent areas with one click, and exports to png or Bmp no problem.
wolfixx
Hi all,
Did anyone get this working? I tried with alpha blended images but it doesn't work. Maybe it's because of the way how I assign the image to the ICommand in .NET
I add the Bitmap as a resource
mBitmap = My.Resources.RESOURCENAME.GetHbitmap()
I am happy for any help
Thanks
Wolfgang