Forms Occasionally Not Closing

Before I raise an official ticket (though that seems to be the only way to get a response from OT) ...

I have on occasion had issues where a folder does not close, and the folder does not reopen, on occasion.  No error or other message is logged, it just "spins" or goes white and never finishes closing.  It doesn't seem to matter if a form has activity to perform upon "when action completed" or "when user exists form" or not.  It just spins.  I've had this happen in a few different solutions and actions -- it is not repeatable nor consistent.  It seems rather random.

Unfortunately, a primary user experienced this yesterday testing our primary V9 rewrite solution ... to the point that they now have a bad opinion of V9.

Tagged:

Comments

• I've seen this too - and since its not reproducable on demand (for OTS), and devoid of any error logs - we've had to relegate this to one of many metastorm "features".

Something that happens from time to time, and if it does - hit refresh :smileyindifferent: 

• I am comfortable with refreshing myself and have accepted it as a "feature" .. but unfortunately our users not so much and they are spread across the globe.

• Curious - do you have SSO enabled? There are times I've seen this happen at the same time other SSO related things start acting up.

• We do have SSO in production, but where this is encountered most thus far is in our non-SSO Development and QA environments.  (The solutions in question aren't ready for production yet, one of which will never be in production as its for development tracking, and its happened in a couple of unrelated solutions in two different environments thus far.)